02 July 2012

1 + 12...Remembering the King of Pop


Everyone's been talking about M.J. as he passed last June. I had been thinking about what my favorite M.J. song was. Of course I couldn't - remember I attempted that here. Again, I had to think real hard because there were just too many. The man was amazing. I still remember seeing him and his brothers on their Victory Tour in D.C. oooh way back some time ago. It was awesome. I almost missed it - got in trouble - cut my bangs (or hair for those that aren't familiar with that term).

Okay, wait, I got off track. Nevertheless, here is my favorite M.J. song + 12 other M.J. songs on the high list (7 days later).

Drum Roll......................

#1 - Smooth Criminal which was the seventh single from Michael Jackson's 1987 Bad album. The song was released as a single on October 21, 1988 and peaked at number seven on the Billboard Hot 100.

+12 other favorites:

  • Rock With You
  • P.Y.T
  • The Girl Is Mine
  • Thriller
  • Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
  • They Don't Care About Us
  • Black or White
  • Remember the Time
  • Man In The Mirror
  • Scream
  • Butterflies
  • Break of Dawn
++++
What are you favorites? What memories of Michael Jackson do you have?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment!