12 August 2011

Trial + Error.

Oehme Van Sweden & Associates, Inc.
Gardens of the Great Basin, Chicago Botanic Garden


"Learning doesn't happen from failure itself but rather from analyzing the failure
making a change, and then trying again. " ~Jeff Atwood


Trying = Trial
Failure = Error
---
Can you think of at least one or two lessons you've learned within the last month through trial & error?

This post is a part of the Six Word'S Friday weekly with Melissa Camara Wilkins. #sixwordsfriday. The topic this week:  "TRIAL AND ERROR"

12 comments:

  1. We learn from our mistakes, that's for sure !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trying again makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that photo makes me breathe deep.
    trying, failing, analyzing, and trying again.
    oh, yes! so so much yes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always tinkering and trying!
    Perhaps my next try will work...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ayala...so true. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly, you are right. Trying again do make all the difference. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kate....breathe deep!
    I love this photo too. It's from one of my favorite landscape architects which I was fortunate to meet and interview...some time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Melissa, you are awesome in my book...keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete
  9. if we fail to try, that is the greatest failure...

    and failure is just another stepping stone as we find our way forward...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Brian...and as the saying goes, you never fail until you stop trying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lesson I've learned in the last month is that I make really good icing...but my cupcake recipe? It's got to go. Blegh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @melgallant, now that's interesting. I think if it were me, it probably would be the other way around. You will have to give me a follow-up late fall.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment!