01 August 2011

Hello.

Source|Tasha Marie:Charmed
Welcome, to our new home. I hope you’ll enjoy our new space just as much as you did the last. Why the new blog you may wonder? Well, for a while I had been going back and forth on blogging and trying to figure out exactly what I want to accomplish with my blog and blogging.

I started off in the blogging word blogging about design. I then moved onto blogging about my life and my new love, my son (and parenting) under Beeka-Beeka.com. I consistently struggled with the two - trying to figure out if I should integrate my two blogs or if I should blog on each topic separately. I've read and continue to read many blogs on blogging and growing your blog.  Some of the things I've read are lessons learned and some lessons, well, I’m still learning. I believe though out of all the blog posts I've read about blogging 99.7% of them suggest one stays true to him/herself when blogging. 

So with that being said, I’ve moved myself into a new home and am blogging about the two things that I feel are celebrated and loved in my eyes - life's journey (including my kid) and design (because no matter how hard one tries he/she can never stray from his/her background).  So I ask that you bare with me on my new venture – some days I may be on a straight path and other days a curvilinear path. If you have any tips or concerns during my journey…do let me know. And for the record, although it’s hard, I promise not to talk too much about my son. 

So again, welcome to my new place!

2 comments:

  1. Have I been gone that long from the blogging world? Wow! So proud of you and your new site. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Eleana,
    I could not figure out where this post was. I'm sure you've been busy writing and parenting. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment!