The school semester started not only for my son but for me as well. With this being my last year of school the semester felt like a movie that would just never end, ground hogs day, or possibly hell if it's anything like what I've been told.
Needless to say my blog was neglected. I truly wanted to share but I just had no energy in between the day-to-day, my school, my sons schooling and sports, oh and wait…the P.T.A (that's another story). Overall, I think I spent more time on Instagram than my blog because it was a bit easier - less writing.
Despite my hell, excuse me, I meant my classes, I (we) did get out a little.
I must say that when we did venture out, we enjoyed it to the fullest! Below is a photo review of all the things we did when I didn't have my head in the books…and that I never got the change to write about.
My sons first day of kindergarten…woo hoo! He's super excited…it's probably just for recess!
An early Saturday morning on the soccer field.
A long weekend in Dallas to spend time with family and for my younger cousins wedding.
Picking pumpkins and getting fresh fruits at the local farm.
No explanation needed…someone's 5 and still knows EVERYTHING!
Halloween: Ironman by night, Farmer Joe by day.
For the love of New York City. A trip to see the Rockettes, a visit to Times Square,
Rockefeller Plaza with family and friends.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey there awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment!