Yes folks just two days!
That's a 1 and a 2...
Two days left for what you might ask or wonder?
Well, in 2 days school ends and summer begins!
Should I really be this excited?
Am I ashamed that I am excited about this?
Has the school year made
So what my kid is only in Pre-K!
Hey Pre-K counts!
And When I think about it numerically...
25% of me is ashamed about being excited and the other 75% isn't.
Here's the reason:
But seriously after all the shame is said and done (that didn't last too long),
I found out I'm not the only one! Jen Hatmaker, a mother of five (5), feels the same and a little more. Check out her post, "Worst End of School Mom Ever"...it's definitely relatable...you know, if you have kids or know people who have kids.
Here's wishing you and yours a Happy Summer filled with a house full of noise, with extra questions about meal time, where's my so and so, when are we going to the beach, etc.!
Enjoy!
+++
Blog Post: Jen Hatmaker, "Worst End of School Mom Ever"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey there awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment!