We have so much in our house! I wish I could say that we didn't or that this was a false statement but it's not and I'm obsessed with order! I remember purging things a couple years ago but I also had a kid a few years ago - so all bets are off now! Speaking of my kid, for starters he has the most of course - quite possibly the house is his house and no one else's! Whether is be his toys, his clothes or just the randomness he finds while out or my favorite - the birthday party grab bag items in which he insists on keeping. I on the other hand really just need storage space for my art supplies, sewing items, etc. Something that will mainly be a kid deterrent, but that also keeps me a bit more organized and looks nice. In searching online for ideas, I came across these stairwell storage solutions or creative ways to use a stairwell which I thought were cool...not really what I'm looking for as I am searching for bedroom or room storage ideas. Nevertheless their cool and I thought I'd share them with you.
- Under the stair bookcase storage | found on IndieMoon
- Under the stair wine cellar storage | found on Jill Seidner, Interior Designer
- Under the stair "anything" storage | found on Pinterest
- Under the stair bed nook | found on fres*home
From the items gathered, what's your favorite stairwell storage solution? I'd have to say #'s 1 and 3, would be my top 2 if I needed stairwell storage. Although, I'd like to think of myself as a wine connoisseur, I couldn't really see myself using #2. And #4, well it's interesting...probably more suited if I was oh say in my early 20's.
Well, I'm off to actually look for what I really need!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey there awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment!