23 September 2011

Pace.

Ivan Kliun: Landscape Rushing By, ca. 1914-15, 74 x 58 cm 
Tretyakov Gallery, Moscow

Monday through Friday
Morning rush
Daytime c-r-e-e-p-s
Evening rush

Saturday & Sunday
Some down time with a small bits of rush

That’s what it has been
…and now there's a new twist - School
So its now:

Monday rush
Tuesday & Wednesday super crazy marathon rush
Thursday rush with a small breather
Friday slack
Saturday & Sunday "slacker rush pace" in preparation for the Monday rush and so on

Since returning to school, learning to pace the daily is not getting any easier…sigh

***How are you pacing yourself these days? Any tips?***

This post is a part of the Six Word's Friday weekly with Melissa Camara Wilkins. #sixwordsfriday. The
topic this week "PACE"

13 comments:

  1. It feels like we are rushing through life, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tired just reading about your pace!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same boat. Ever since school started . . it never seems to let up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ayala...it sure does. We just have to make sure we don't let life pass us by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara, I had to laughed when I read your post! Thanks for the afternoon smile and laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mama Zen...glad to hear we're not alone. Good luck with the Halloween costume!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finding the time.....the difficulty of modern pacing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds full. I'm tired just reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pace of this poem! This rush of life is too much sometimes. Hang on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @2bdancing...definitely full
    @Melissa...I don't even want to imagine the rush at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @melgallant, Thank you...and I'm hanging on the best I can - not sure if I have a choice to do otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment!