As my son's birthday is creeping up in a few days I REFUSE to send my son to school with the birthday norm - a cake. At least I'd like to think a cake is the norm - go with it okay!. In my brain, I had to out do the norm. What loving, chaotic, competitive d.y.i loving parent wouldn't? No, seriously! So I came up with a plan and today we skipped into the school with a "d.i.y super duper birthday pack"!
+ an elmo coloring book w/ text;
+ crayons gently wrapped; and
+ muffins with cupcake toppers on them
Conceptualized and put together by a procrastinator - yours truly (yawn). I was pretty excited. Well just a little. I am more so curious as to what the teachers and parents will think. Just curious, not worried.
So yep...I'm that mom and I rock! Unfortunately these photos suck.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey there awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment!